President Bola Tinubu has penned a heartfelt message to his wife, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, praising her patience, courage, faith and unwavering support throughout their years together.
Tinubu shared the message in a social media post in which he described his wife as his “truest friend and confidante” and reflected on the role she has played in his personal and family life.

Addressing her as “Oluremi mi”, the President wrote: “I WOULD CHOOSE THE SAME ROAD THAT LED ME TO YOU.”
“Today, I celebrate the woman who has walked beside me with patience, grace and uncommon courage.
“Àwọn àgbà sọ pé, ‘Ìyàwó rere ni adé ọkọ rẹ̀.’ A good wife is her husband’s crown. The Book of Proverbs, which you know far better than I do, also speaks eloquently of the worth of a virtuous woman.
“You have given these words true meaning in my life. You have stood by my side through every season.
“The burdens that were mine to bear often found their way onto your shoulders. The thoughts I could not put into words somehow found their way to you.
“In difficult times, when the future was uncertain, you stayed calm beside me and prayed with me.

“Through all these years, you have remained the one who truly understands me.
“More often than not, you sense when I need counsel before I ask. There have been nights when your presence alone was counsel enough.
“I call you my truest friend and confidante because you speak the truth plainly, even on the days I would rather not hear it.
“After a demanding day, you wait until we are alone before telling me what I need to hear. I have always cherished you for that honesty.”
Tinubu also praised Oluremi’s role in their family, saying their children and grandchildren had grown under the “shelter” of her prayers and carried her values of faith and kindness.
“Our home bears the lasting imprint of your devotion. Our children and grandchildren have grown beneath the shelter of your prayers. They carry your values of faith and kindness wherever life takes them,” he wrote.
The President further highlighted his wife’s public humanitarian activities, describing her as compassionate and generous and noting her involvement in initiatives supporting vulnerable groups.
“Nigerians know you for your compassion, kindness, generosity of spirit and steadfast faith. I have watched you touch lives quietly and consistently, offering hope and support to those in need,” Tinubu said.
He recalled her work through the New Era Foundation and the Renewed Hope Initiative, saying her efforts had reached young boys and girls, widows, elderly citizens and women farmers across the country.
He also commended her advocacy for people affected by tuberculosis and other diseases, describing her as “a compassionate advocate and a determined champion.”
Tinubu added that his wife’s compassion extended beyond ethnic, regional and religious boundaries.
“I know the prayers you offer for people whose names you may never know. I also know many whom you have helped without ever meeting them. For you, compassion has never recognised the boundaries of tribe, region or religion,” he wrote.



from GistReel https://ift.tt/1LdbFVD
via IFTTT
0 Comments
Post a Comment