Controversial Nigerian singer Portable has challenged fellow artiste Terry G to a celebrity boxing match.
Portable made the challenge during an appearance on Channels Television’s Rubbin’ Minds on Sunday.
When asked by the interviewer which celebrity he would like to face in a boxing bout, Portable responded that he wanted to fight Terry G.
The interviewer also asked whether he would be interested in facing social media personality VeryDarkMan, but no further details of his response were included in the clip.
Terry G has not publicly reacted to Portable’s challenge.
The conversation went thus …
The interviewer asked: “Tell me the celebrity that would like to beat. Any celebrity that’s on your mind?”
Portable responded “Me, I want to fight Terry G.”
Interviewer: “Do you want to fight VDM?”
Portable maintained that he wants the singer as his next opponent, “Is Terry G that I want to fight. I won blow am. I want to resurrect his career. If Terry G fight meet one on one in boxing, I swear to God, he will rise again. People will remember him again.”
Watch video below …
I want to fight Terry G…If I fight Terry G, people will remember him
– Singer, Habeeb Okikiola Badmus, popularly known as Portable,#RubbinMinds#CTVTweets pic.twitter.com/IxSQnTVqlr
— Channels Television (@channelstv) July 19, 2026
from GistReel https://ift.tt/13NxScT
via IFTTT


0 Comments
Post a Comment