GistReel

Reality TV star Chizzy Francis recently found himself facing criticism after revealing how his wife reacted the first time he told her how much he loves her.

In a now-deleted post on X, the former Big Brother Naija star shared that when he first told his wife he loved her, she broke down in tears.

Chizzy shares wife's reaction to his first declaration of love
Chizzy Francis.

He explained that she had always known through his actions but had been waiting for the moment when he would finally say the words. Chizzy emphasized the significance of verbally expressing love to those we care about.

His words: “Told my wife how much I love her for the first time.. she started crying and said that all my actions proves that I love her but she has been waiting for a day I will say it to her. I just realized that we need to be telling the people we love how much we love them. It goes a long way”

SEE POST:

Chizzy shares wife's reaction to his first declaration of love



from GistReel https://ift.tt/83pD2Mj
via IFTTT