GistReel

A female corper cries out in distress as she sees the dilapidated corpers’ lodge her place of primary assignment (PPA) gave to her.

The fresh-out-of-camp corper was shocked to discover the sort of accomodation she was being offered.

Female corper burst into tears as she sees her PPA corpers' lodge
Corpers’ lodge.

A video she shared shows the old, decript-looking house in the middle of what looked like village.

“Na to begin act African magic o,” she lamented.

Check out reactions that followed …

@Boobootee said: “Use this as your service to the community, renovate it…. You will definitely be awarded and probably have a job with the state.”

@QueenTodun 👑✝ commented: “I served in a village worse than this and it was the best unforgettable experience ever.I count it a privilege as have never lived in a village bfor..”

@🎀Shenkes22🎀 wrote: “My prince thanks the gods I met you 😩😂😂

@i__am__mob commented: “I will be happy to be there to help them if I was you. You can help that community and you can start your life from there and you can be the leader”

@ĘMPERÖR~GHOST penned: “Walahi una don dey fear me like this . Be like I no go serve my father land o 😢

@@Black_girl_dora🥰💦🌈 stated: “Jesus I Dey cry for you 😂😂😂💔

Watch video below …

@_nkajima

Na to begin act African magic oh 😭😫#fyp #NYSC #viral #nyscnigeria #nysccamp #osuncoper #osunstate

♬ original sound – LYRICSAFRIKA💥🎧



from GistReel https://ift.tt/4J6mD2c
via IFTTT