GistReel

A newlywed couple was overjoyed when they received a generous N200 million cash gift on their wedding day.

In a video shared in TikTok by MC Yannist, the brother of the groom walked up to the stage to offer a cheque of N5M and six plots of land to him as a wedding present, which was the only visible gift presented in the footage.

Delighted couple receives N200M cash gift on wedding day

However, the caption on the video read: “200 million wedding gift at a spot.”

While some expressed their doubt at the whopping figure alleged by the poster of the video, others wished to have an elder brother like that of the groom.

See some reactions to the video

kii_ra stated: “They have people around them and not crowd”

iam_saint wondered: “How did you calculate ur 200million ?”

sheddyofthegoodlife said: “He that finds a wife obtaineth favor indeed 🙌

misschidel stated: “Newly married couples go whine you, but no panic”

gifted_okon said: “God will give my elder brother the enablement to do more for me on my wedding! I get that her dress na man remain 😂😂😂

sunnyadolor said: “God abeg ,I which my elder brother see this 😂

midecupoftee said: “If no be instant transfer I no believe”

WATCH VIDEO:

@officialmcyannist

200 million wedding gift at a spot

♬ original sound – yannist



from GistReel https://ift.tt/Swd1qpt
via IFTTT