Hilda baci flaunts mother’s adorable triplets

GistReel

Famous record breaking chef, Hilda Baci shows off the adorable triplets of her mother while reflecting on the huge age-gap shared with them.

In a recent Instagram story, Hilda Baci captured hearts as she presented her mother’s adorable triplets whom she’s over 20 years older than.

hilda baci

The triplets, consisting of two girls and a boy aged five, stole the spotlight in their charming pink gowns and well-fitted outfits, causing the video to quickly gain popularity on social media.

“My mum decided to have triplets in my 20s. Now I have 3 kids. I’m 22yrs older y’all,” she captioned the video.

Hilda baci flaunts mother’s adorable triplets

The video has since generated a wave of reactions as many of her fans with large age-gap between their siblings share their experience too.

Reactions as Hilda Baci flaunts her mother’s triplets

user5222591476106 said: “My mum just had twins 😂, am 25btw . They are 9months now 😂.”

BOSSPHAVE ❤ opined: “My mom gave birth to a toddler and I became her mom automatically no one in the street believes my mom birthed her so my name is now mom Zion 😂😂😂.”

Marisol🦋 reacted: “I’m 23 and my baby brother is 3 weeks old🥰.”

Raina Tee693 penned: “my mom had our last born when i was 21🤣🤣and she automatically becamemy first child, she’s 8 now and las las she followed me to my husband’s house 🤣.”

Watch the video below …

@hildabaci

If you can relate say hi in the comment section #triplets #siblingmum #hildabaci

♬ original sound – Hilda Baci



from GistReel https://ift.tt/CEfIovJ
via IFTTT